Why create a GloveBox account?
The GloveBox app stores details about your cars along with your fuel and expense logs safely in your account. Doing this provides a number of benefits:
- You can use the GloveBox app with the same data in sync across multiple devices, whether they use iOS or Android.
- You can share access to each of your cars by adding extra drivers to each of the cars in your account. This is useful if more than one person drives the same car. Read more about managing additional drivers
- If you remove the app and install it again at a later date, all your data is still available.
- If your device is lost, stolen or reset you won't lose the information in your GloveBox account.
- You can receive email reminders about important events such as regular maintenance and insurance renewals.
How does GloveBox use your details?
Only your name and email address are used by GloveBox.
If you log in to GloveBox using Facebook we only use your name and email address from your Facebook account. If you change your name or email address in Facebook it's updated in your GloveBox account the next time you log in to the app.
If you didn't find this page helpful or you need more information about GloveBox please get in touch with us.