Why create a GloveBox account?
The GloveBox app stores details about your cars along with your fuel and expense logs safely in your account. Doing this provides a number of benefits:
- You can use the GloveBox app with the same data in sync across multiple devices, whether those devices use iOS or Android.
- You can share access with other people by adding extra drivers to each of the cars in your account. This is useful if more than one person drives the same car. Read about managing additional drivers
- If you remove the app and install it again at a later date all your data is still available.
- If your device is lost, stolen or reset you won't lose the information in your GloveBox account.
- You can create reminders that trigger emails about important events such as regular maintenance and insurance renewals.
- You can export your data in a CSV format at any time.
- You can import data from a CSV file for each of the cars you own.
How does GloveBox use your details?
When creating an account to use GloveBox the details you provide will only be used to communicate with you about the GloveBox service. Your details will never be sold or passed on to anyone else.
If you didn't find this page helpful or you need more information about GloveBox please get in touch with us.