Update History and Release Notes
GloveBox is updated regularly to add new features, improve performance and fix bugs. Here you can find details of the changes in each app update.
Released: May 2020
- Changed trip stats time range descriptions.
- Change heading of alert when sending password reset email.
- Fixed bug: Date picker could crash on older versions of Android.
- Fixed bug: Long location names overlap charge/fuel icons and nav arrow icon.
- Fixed bug: Back navigation not working after updating account settings or units.
Released: April 2020
- Trip logging.
- Improved navigation after editing or deleting a fuel/expense entry.
- Added charging and fuelling settings for locations.
- Changed overview statistics.
- Display loading indicator until add fuel/charge buttons are displayed.
- Minor change to wording of message on fuel log settings screen.
- Guess correct units when engine size entered in cc or cubic inches.
- Removed Facebook log in.
- Fixed bug: Driver names missing from logs when user is a guest.
- Fixed bug: Setting to always use numeric keyboard is not persisted.
- Fixed bug: Typo in email delivery message.
- Fixed bug: Fuel economy does not reset imperial fields when removing full tank flag.
- Fixed bug: Fuel type not reset on add car screen when adding more than one car per session.
- Fixed bug: Password reset email address validation doesn't work.
- Fixed bug: Economy stats stay on car detail page when when switching between cars.
- Fixed bug: "Fill ups missed" should refer to charges for BEVs.
- Fixed bug: Locations assigned to EV/PHEV charging sessions show stats with "gallons" label.
Released: November 2019
- Fixed bug: Facebook log in not working on iOS 13.
Released: November 2019
- Guest log in: Access to limited features without creating an account.
- Fixed bug: Tables may intermittently not appear as intended.
- Fixed bug: App could crash if an error occurs during communication with the remote service under certain conditions.
Released: August 2019
- Remove ads with an in-app purchase.
- Updated Facebook, ads and in-app purchasing features with bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed bug: Error displayed when location list fails to load from the remote service.
- Removed support for Android versions before KitKat.
Released: July 2019
- Added support for Electric (BEV) and Plug-in Hybrid (PHEV) fuel types.
- Changed how the map works when creating or updating a fuel location for better performance and reliability.
- Ad improvements: No longer need to force a reload under certain conditions. If an ad is visited don't load another for some time.
- Improved default map zoom level.
- Improved CSV import validation.
- Improved performance when changing orientation while looking at the fuel or expense table.
- Fixed bug: Odometer range error says "more than" instead of "less than".
- Fixed bug: Fill ups missed separator in fuel log table sometimes doesn't match table width.
- Fixed bug: Estimates distance for 6 months and one year missing from car statistics.
- Fixed bug: Some column headings missing from fuel export CSV.
- Fixed bug: Delay in iOS between pressing a button and something happening.
Go to the release notes archive to see update history for app versions that are no longer supported.